Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a Dog's World

Hello. My name is Milkshake and I am half blue healer. I am not sure what else I am but my mommy was a blue healer. I have pretty grayish-blue eyes that my best friend loves. She always tells me that I have the most beautiful eyes ever and that she wishes hers were the same color. To tell you a little more about me I will say that I am only a month old in this picture but now I am a month and a half old. I just can't wait till I turn two months, maybe my friend will give me some cake or at least something sweet.

Well, about a week ago my brother, as my adopted mommy says, broke my leg. It hurt really bad. His mom was telling him that he needed to leave me alone that he was going to hurt me and that I needed some sleep to lay me in my bed but of course he wouldn't listen. He is only three after all and you all know how children get when they turn three. They all want to do things their own way and don't want any help what so ever, but that's off the subject. He really didn't do much to break my leg but hey I am still very young and very fragile, as you could say. All he did was pick me up and he was pretty much choking me because he had one arm underneath my left front leg and one around my neck. Then all of a sudden we were right by the fireplace and he tripped but caught himself and I slipped out of his hands and fell right next to the bricks and I couldn't move it hurt so bad. Everyone was yelling and was worried about me. So Rabecca picked me up and took me over to the couch and was checking my paws and legs and there was one curtain spot that she touched and it felt like a really sharp pain. I wanted to tell her but she couldn't understand me. So I kind of just nibbled on her hand a little to tell her it hurt to please stop. So she did and the next day they took me to Blake's, my brother that broke my leg, dad's house and told him that my leg was hurt, most likely broken, that he needed to take me to the vet. After my leg wasn't broke anymore I played and had lots of fun. I didn't stop playing or running around the house. I was so hyper because I didn't get to do anything for a long time, but now I am great. That's all I have to say about that, so maybe talk to you later.

No comments: