Friday, March 13, 2009

Blogger Friday *Spring Break*

For spring break I'm not going anywhere. I am just going to be sitting at home being bored, probably getting fat from eating so much. Well, as far as I know I'm not doing anything for spring break and that's the way it's going to stay unless my mom decides other wise, or if my dad comes down from Kansas to visit.
My ideal spring break would be to go to Hawaii to swim in the Ocean and to watch the sunset on the Hawaii horizon. I would go see where Pearl Harbor was and do all kinds of fun things. I would want to eat all different kinds of foods that I wouldn't/couldn't eat here in Texas. I'm not real sure of who I would see but I hope it would be someone real famous or someone that was really special. I would just love to go to Hawaii just to see the beautiful beach.

No comments: