Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My life in 2018 (in 10 years)

In the year 2018 I believe I will not be living here in Childress. That I will be living somewhere in a big city having a great, big house with a husband and at least one child. I predict that I will be going to college to be a veterinarian still because I’m sure it takes at least 8 years to get your degree. I will hopefully be working at a veterinary clinic helping the actual veterinarians out with all the animals.
In 10 years (the year 2018) I believe I will be married and have a son, hopefully. I picture myself having a good life with my job, school, husband, and child. I hope I will have a three story house with at least 8 bedrooms, so all my family can come visit and have a place to sleep. I hope to have a Pink Cadillac and a red Chevy Chevelle. That’s how I picture my life in 10 years.

No comments: