Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beauty vs. Wealth

If I had to choose to be wealthy and ugly or poor and beautiful. I would probably choose to be poor and beautiful because most wealthy people are not very happy because they are so worried about their money and nothing else. I mean poor people don't have money and probably don't have a house to live in but they still are happy or at least a little bit. They spend time with their family and talk and hang out with everyone and don't have to worry about how they look or anything cause all they care about is how their family is doing and if they have enough food. When wealthy people tend to worry about the way they look and have to look pretty all the time and impress everyone they are around. Poor people don't have to, and plus if I was poor but beautiful then I could most likely get a job as a model and make money so I could be beautiful but wealthy at the same time.

No comments: