Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"I Wish"

I wish there was something or someone that could help me and my boyfriend stop fighting and to be with us right now. That something or someone would help us stop fighting because then we would have someone or something to talk to besides ourselves and they might have something to say to us that might help or may not help. Hopefully it will help because it is so weird not talking like we usually do and hang out with each other like we usually do. I just want us to be like we were a few months ago, great (in my eyes) and seem like the perfect couple. Everyone thought I was lying when I told them we were kind of fighting and were yelling at each other cause it just didn't seem possible to them. They were like oh my gosh, are you serious?! That's crazy! It just doesn't seem like ya'll what brought all that up. It was crazy. So the one thing I wish for right now is someone (my age or maybe a year older) to talk to so it might help.

No comments: