Monday, October 27, 2008

Invisibility Cloak

I believe that it would be awesome to just slip into Harry Potter's invisibility cloak and know others couldn't see me. If I did slip into an invisibility cloak then I probably would go anywhere that I usually wouldn't be able to go if I wasn't invisible. I would probably have as much fun as possible and scare people that didn't know about the invisibility cloak that I had. It would be awesome to have an invisibility cloak.
The advantages in being invisible would be that you could scare people easily and you could get around to places that you couldn't be in if you you were not invisible. The disadvantages in being invisible would probably be that you couldn't play some games that people need to be able to see you and you would probably get ran into a lot. Also if you got flour on you then people would be able to see you and be scared of you and you most likely wouldn't have any friends.

No comments: