Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memories!

A memory I remember the most is about when it was the first day of school and I spilled chocolate milk all over my pants.

It was the third grade and I didn't know anyone at the school because I had just recently moved there and it was my first day of school. I was really shy and didn't want to talk to anyone because I thought they would be mean to me but I finally got to know probably about two or three people and they were really nice so I set with them when it came time for lunch. I had got my lunch tray and my milk to drink and I was eating and having a great time with the few people I had met. Then all of a sudden, I didn't even see it coming, I spilled my milk because I had reached over it and hit it. It went all over my pants and made it look like I had peed my pants. I was so embarrassed and then I had to get up and go to the janitor and ask her for rags and a mop so I could help her clean my milk up off the table and floor. It was alright though cause nobody made fun of my they all said that it was okay and that things happen.

No comments: